Class turnout was much smaller this time but I was glad to see I had a full class. This was perfect, everyone got their own computer, and were able to take their time with the class. I then gave an extra class to the students who went to Walkers English class first.
It is just great to be able to put the Education Center to use while we are still working on getting it started.
So how did this morning go?
I woke up and was greeted by my cat. I had missed the water since I woke at 7:30, so I couldn't shower, or so I thought, but it was actually late.
Washed my dishes in the BLAZING morning sun with day old water.
Ran after my cat all over the place since she likes to go on morning adventures when I do the dishes.
Then I tried to go do work in the Ed Center, but since our Internet signal is a repeater off of a neighbor in Las Brisas' Internet tower she still hadn't turned it on.
So I went home and Fran came by. He was making insecticide and asked if I wanted to learn. HECK YES I DID. I hate not understanding anything about agriculture, so I'd asked him to teach me a bunch of things. Not onl
y was it easy to make, but it was completely safe.Then I had to come into town to pay for things all over the place and Meylin, the mother of many children I love and the wife of my friend Nain comes and tells me that she is having contractions and was wondering if she could get a ride to the hospital to have her baby.
This was just the morning. The rest of my day was fun, driving everywhere, paying for things, getting hit on at the gas station for the hundredth time. It is flattering usually, and I know it is going to be something I will miss once I move back to the States.
Last night we went out to Tela for 2-for-1 pizza night. Worth the drive.
No comments:
Post a Comment